Travis Pinnick | San Francisco, CA
User Experience and Interaction Design
Several years experience with product design and development for web and mobile, from customer research and requirements gathering, interaction and visual design, to prototyping, user testing, and production.
Able to translate product requirements into fully interactive product demos and collaborate and communicate effectively with engineers, stakeholders and customers.
Senior User Experience Designer
Quri / EasyShift (San Francisco) - Mar 2013 - present
- Senior UX Designer for product team for mobile analytics platform. Produced user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and conducted user testing for product development.
TRUSTe (San Francisco) - Aug 2009 - Feb 2013
- UX Designer for product team for web privacy services. Produced user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and conducted user testing for product development.
Richard Bowers Real Estate (Atlanta) - May 2006 - June 2007
- Produced marketing design and administered general site maintenance.
User Insight (Atlanta) -Dec 2004 - May 2006
- Production Designer / UX Researcher for web usability consultancy. Produced design recommendations, wireframes and prototypes, conducted user testing.
- User Interface Design / Wireframing & Prototyping / User Testing
- Adobe Creative Suite [Photoshop / Illustrator / Fireworks / Dreamweaver]
- Wireframing [Visio / Omnigraffle / Balsamiq]
The University of California, Berkeley 2009
Master of Science (MS), Information Management & Systems.
The University of Georgia 2002
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Telecommunications.
The Art Institute of Atlanta 2002
Associate of Arts (AA), Graphic Design.