PROFESSIONAL FOCUSUser Experience and Product Design
Over ten years experience with product design and development for web and mobile, including customer research and requirements definition, user testing, interactive and visual design, prototyping, and production release.
Able to translate product requirements into fully interactive product demos, collaborate effectively with engineers, stakeholders and customers, and experienced managing agile product design teams.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCELead UX Designer
ADP / Lifion (New York) - Aug 2017 - present
- UX Lead for product team for HR platform suite. Managed the Talent app team and drove product development for apps for identifying and retaining talent.
Bitly (New York) - April 2015 - July 2017
- UX Lead for product team for brand marketing analytics platform. Produced user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and led user research for product development.
Quri / EasyShift (San Francisco) - Jan 2013 - Mar 2015
- UX Designer for product team for retail analytics platform. Produced user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and led user research for product development.
TRUSTe (San Francisco) - Aug 2009 - Dec 2012
- UX Designer for product team for web privacy services. Produced user flows and interactive prototypes, conducted user research, and drove thought leadership initiatives for privacy design.
User Insight (Atlanta) - Jan 2005 - Jan 2007
- Production Designer / UX Researcher for usability consultancy. Produced design recommendations, wireframes and prototypes, and operated all aspects of the usability lab.
TECHNICAL SKILLSFront End
Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator
InVision / Flinto / Adobe XD / HTML
EDUCATIONThe University of California, Berkeley 2009
Master of Science (MS), Information Management & Systems.
The University of Georgia 2002
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Communications.
The Art Institute of Atlanta 2002
Associate of Arts (AA), Graphic Design.